Subject: [Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:09:25 -0700

http://www.blurb.com/books/8833876-iv

This is one of the most important projects I have done. I will be doing a
bulk buy of the book and you can purchase them from me directly. I have
made all pages viewable on Blurb.com.
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FBlurb.com%2F&h=AT1zeetJ_BQRAunSmxzdzHGo9DdT6WPNnMQjVMjvxM96xrzQWdPlTozeMEB1GCrrxvdEZbTERa9bHKmEeo-ah5FIq5VOT9e7AguaLLAkZFF9yAxEnYJU28BS6RBzLQriUavOdRY7OGbkWW1Lhg>
Half
of the profits will go to Susanne and Jennifer. Please share and support
this project. Thank you.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview)
Reply from jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee) ([Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview)