Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flare?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2018 07:10:08 -0400

To me they look like out of focus lights in the background the one on the
left has  an indentation from foliage which does really seem to be there.
You are shooting with an extensive zoom lens with a slew of elements in it?

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 7/6/18, 3:35 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols
at lighttube.net> wrote:

    Tina, if the time in the exif is correct, natural light would have been
    fairly dim.  Could there have been some lights in the background that
    are coming through the bokeh of the f/3.3 lens?

    Jim Nichols
    Tullahoma, TN USA