Subject: [Leica] Lightweight birder compact options
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 22:12:32 +0530

Nikon P900 with a 83x zoom (24mm-2000mm). A friend here uses this and the
results are perfectly acceptable in decent light: If you look around, you
will get attractive discounts, it is due for an upgrade!

https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/compact-digital-cameras/coolpix-p900.html

Cheers
Jayanand