Subject: [Leica] Another Drowned Palm
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 22:16:10 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks Peter,

Just culling thru shots from past year or two
trying to put something together for the Lenswork
book competition (now in its third year). I'm
going for the "Hat trick"  ;-)

Montie

>>Theyv are really a great series. Personally I think I might just prefer the
first; but then I did have it on my screen most of last week ;-) and I found
it
went to strength. I'll try this one for a bit longer too!

You really are seeing things that the rest of us would probably ignore. Can
we
expect more? Is it a series on the swamp?

Regards,

Peter