Subject: [Leica] for example
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 15:22:30 -0400

One of my lists requires that everything except a small clip of the e-mail
that you are replying to be cut.  I've gotten in the habit of doing that
but I don't think I do it for the LUG.  Sometimes the reply list goes on
and on forever with every e-mail ever sent on the topic included.  I've cut
this one like I do for the other list.

Tina

--
Tina Manley