Subject: [Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 15:27:10 -0700

Me too. The original batteries that came with my M8 still work better
than any off-brand battery I've bought.
Even an off-brand *charger* died on me. Sheesh. The Leica batteries and
chargers cost twice as much but last much more than twice as long. I
need to muster the emotional strength to get rid of my dead ones.

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries)