Subject: [Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 13:11:35 -0700

Can anyone recommend a reliable source for M8/M9 batteries?? The ones I
have are getting old.? A year ago, I bought two from batteryclerk.com,
which lasted only about 7 charge/discharge cycles before they both
failed.? Fortunately, they failed just after--rather than during--my
recent trip to eastern Washington. They were "Cameron Sino" brand, in
other words, Chinese knockoffs.

All my other batteries, both Leica and third party, have lasted 5-10
years.? Yes, ten:? One of my original M8 batteries still works! I just
want to get a couple more in case one of my current ones bites the dust.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster) ([Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries)