Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rural Mail Carrier
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 13:45:21 -0500

I was checking out an old Russian Jupiter 8 lens, thinking of using it
at ball games, when this rural U. S. Mail carrier happened to stop
across the street.?? This road, alongside my house, serves the Eastern
part of Moore County, best known for Lynchburg and the Jack Daniels
Distillery.? I have noted that the carrier who delivers mail on this
route uses an assortment of vehicles, including the regular mail
trucks.? Today, it was a stylish Jeep, driven from the right side, of
course.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180515-DSCF7308.JPG.html

This tiny lens is no Summicron or Silvernose Olympus, but it is
distortion-free and very light.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA