Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 20:45:44 -0400

My stuff is right here. My pix that is.
But with my new this year computer an iMac and new operating system my other
files have an icon of a cloud next to them which means "HEY! YOU! Get off a
my cloud."  I had no choice in the issue and little knowledge of how it
operates I hope they take pity on me.. I understand I'm backed up somehow.
I'd love to have a 4 terabyte flash drive which holds everything instead.
Right here next to me.
I have two WD 2 Terabyte  usb drives to my right holding my pix
One of them is set to be changed to a usb 4 T. Terabyte. Which I already
bought.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 5/13/18, 10:10 AM, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    All of my photos are stored on hard drives in my office.  I have at
least 3
    copies of each.  I work on them in PS and LR but they are stored right
    here.  I will never lose access to them.

    Tina

    On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 11:20 PM, Brian Reid <reid at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

    --
    Tina Manley
    www.tinamanley.com