Subject: [Leica] IMG: Truck Driver
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 10:57:33 -0500

Hi Don,

I didn't mean to mislead you.? Full service fueling is available to the
small airplane owner, whether the plane is worth $25,000 or $250,000.?
The cost is a little higher, to cover the labor.? A majority of aircraft
owners and pilots that I know prefer to fuel their own birds, not only
to save a few dollars, but to avoid mistakes.? The wrong fuel, or a fuel
cap left loose, can have deadly consequences.

Jet fuel is only available here by fuel truck.? It is much better to
move the truck to the jet than to tow the expensive jets to a fixed
tank.? There is also a truck containing 100LL AvGas, which services
airplanes parked on the ramp.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA