Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Lens, Fresh Flower
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 20:53:28 +0200

If this, is not a beauty !!

My temporary conclusion is that these guys in the days only needed better
sensors to deliver more.

My final conclusion is that Jim?s photography has progressed no end over the
years and should be awarded a pixelplus medal of the flower shooters the
world over.

Keep clicking Jim, love them all.

Amities
Philippe