Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: More Kodak APS Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 16:28:43 -0500

Thanks for looking, Nathan.? During much of my 39 years out there, that
particular compressor system was the busiest, most necessary machine in
our plant.? "My folks" were responsible for its operation and its
maintenance, and knew its importance to three wind tunnels and their
test programs.? Allis-Chalmers built some tough machines!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA