Subject: [Leica] Lisbon August 2004 - 1
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 22:49:21 +0200

Jim,

Thank you very much for looking and for your comment. The Elmar M 50 I?ve
used was the last one, I liked very much the creamly and smooth tones of
this lens, but I?ve sold it some years ago for two reasons, the main reason
was because it not have a focusing tab and this made a problem for me, the
people who know me knows I had an accident long time ago on my left hand and
this limit the possibilities of use certain lenses, the second reason is
because 2.8 is not enough fast, I have several 50?s and I prefer use the
faster ones.

Cheers
Lluis