Subject: [Leica] Need printing paper advice
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 06:33:14 +0530

I think you might be better off with Baryta paper, something like Hahnemuhle
Fine Art Baryta Satin, which is stunning for B&W. Anyway, these are the ones
I use - also on a P800 - mainly Hahnemuhle, because that is what is easily
available here in India. Epson believe in selling printers here without
keeping consumables in ready stock, for some strange reason!

Matte Paper, from less to more texture

Hahnemuhle Bamboo
Hahnemuhle William Turner - my favorite matte paper
Hahnemuhle Torchon
Awagami papers or Hahnemuhle Rice Paper for very occasional use.

Glossy Paper

Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta Satin - my favorite glossy paper
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta
Moab Slickrock Metallic for occasional use.

Canvas

Hahnemuhle Daguerre Canvas
Hahnemuhle Metallic Canvas

Cheers