Subject: [Leica] Two new ones
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 13:51:38 +0100

Nice ones, B.D., and a flavour of transit is always welcome. However,
that's one hell of a big commute to teach a class.

I'm organising a 50th year school? reunion and have just tracked down
one of the missing to Ice Wine land (Niagara on the lake) on the
Canadian border close to you, and thought now that might be an
interesting trip from New York the next time I visit as I'm a winey.
It's a long way if you don't like driving!

Douglas