Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/4/2018: a brevet in central Jutland
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 09:51:25 -0700

Hi Nathan,
Thankyou once again for a smashing spread of "photojournalism!"
Your picture spreads on bike tours or otherwise are always heart warming and
efficient in story telling!
Back in the days when magazines/book publishers published fine works of
photography showing excellent works of photojournalism, you would have been
a world renowned recognized photog without question.
Thanks again for an excellent spread!!
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.