Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Remnants of the Afternoon
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 12:29:01 +0200

Yummy!

I have already tasted/drunk five of them, have four in the cellar (some with
different vintage years), and would like to know more about this C?tes de
Castillon :-)

We import Guiness and you do wines, that?s cultural exchange ;-)

Amities
Philippe, on Muscat d'Alsace for lunch with the first batches of local
asperges this year.