Subject: [Leica] Quick question for any M5 shooters
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 15:13:21 +0000

Not strictly the same, but the Leica 21 finder does show more than a 21
does on my M6.  Put your camera on a tripod in a position that is
replicable.  Shoot your frame(s).  Develop then compare what the frame
shows versus the finder, use judicious amounts of tape tape to mask the
finder until it matches.  Whether you use a physician prescribed black tape
is up to you.  This also works for 18, 15, and 12mm finders.