Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Animals
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 20:15:48 -0400

We only have 4.  I think we have 3 males and one female but we won't know
for another year or two.  They only get noisy if they get separated from
their buddies.  When they are together, they just make nice coo-ing
noises.  I trained them to come to my call.  They are very sweet birds
except when they poop on the porch.  Tom gets aggravated at that but I
think they are worth it for the entertainment.  We don't plan on eating
them!

Tina