Subject: [Leica] Book cover design or photo
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 01:05:57 +0100

Congrats on the book, Peter.
What about Pyrex mixing bowls? I have a few clear glass ones of
different sizes, and, if I had a matching set, it would be possibly to
set them up to show the inter-reaction you might be looking for. The
only thing is they aren't the perfect hemispheres you're seeking, but
have a small flat base which in truth is essential for what I use them
for - mixing.

Douglas