Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 13
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 12:22:35 +0000

Thanks Douglas, I already have the 800mm f5.6 APO-Telyt Modular and 2x APO
converter ;-)

The planning permission was done for Wick residents, unlike though of us who
can actually see them ;-)  The pilot turbine was further out, then the bulk
closer in but still far enough off-shore that they do not have to pay any
compensation to the mainland....

https://www.beatricewind.com/

john