Subject: [Leica] moving beyond Adobe
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 02:56:50 +0000

I agree, and for the rent, they keep the yard trimmed.  PS and Lightroom
seem to be amazingly bug free, it keeps up with updates to Win 10 from what
I can see, and the integration between these and other CC products is good
too.  Whenever an update is ready, it?s a simple click, unlike when we had
to muddle through a whole package upgrade.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/