Subject: [Leica] Mylapore
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 06:58:06 +0530

It is coming to a head because of politicians stirring things up, as we have
a General Election coming in 12 months, and media, as usual, getting overly
hysterical about it. Let me assure you it is no different from what used to
happen in Northern Ireland - just the tribal stickers are different - we
call them castes instead of variations of a religion! Do not forget there
are over a billion people here, so there are inevitably more racist and
religious nut cases in number, though definitely not as a percentage of the
population. Nobody takes guns here and randomly shoots down everything in
sight, as well

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad