Subject: [Leica] Dialogue with Mr. Gaudi
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:11:26 -0400

Sorry to chime in late; I have been thinking about the image and trying to
decouple my admiration for Gaudi with thoughts on the image.  Lastly, the
image recalls a very parochial image of our last president "bowing" to the
king of Saudi Arabia.  Very complicated for me; but then that is why we
produce images.  On the whole then successful for me as it makes me think.

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 10:21 AM, Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>