Subject: [Leica] Site update
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 21:09:30 -0500

> On Feb 19, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
> wrote:
>
> Very nice structure and presentation, I want ask you why the option Next
> and Previous are not displayed when viewing old galleries?.

in many of the older galleries, there was a blog announcement of the
addition, there were previous and next button there
I dropped the ball on putting them everywhere. there were also
galleriescontaining all the galleries to help navigate

> if you click on the pictues they are resized every picture and I think
> that this kind of movement is not very pleasant for the viewer.

I chose this option because it let peolple see the  image as large as their
browser/screen would allow ? clicking on larger versions is not required, a
slideshow is automatic without intervention

>  The other comment I suggest, I think it shall be allowed click on your
> personnal picture to see a short biography and the contact data (if I
> click on e-mail it don?t work).

good idea, I will follow up on that and add it

> Please don?t see my comments as negative, just with the intention to
> improve it.

not offense taken?appreciate the suggestions

thanks

ric