Subject: [Leica] Site update
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:26:32 -0500

Are there lots of folks who still use the email list over facebook LUG page?
I have been remiss on using the list.

I (as Apple) have finally dropped iWeb for building my site. I am currently
using Sparkle. The newly created site is here:
<http://2018.cartersxrd.net>

I am currently building a solution for the drop down menus which cannot
handle my frequent posting.
A complete listing of all posts is available by clicking What?s New near the
top of the home page.

Latest post was taken last week:
<http://2018.cartersxrd.net/PhotosWater/oyster-creek-landing.html>
Used Sony a7Rii with Heliar 16
Photos will now enlarge to fill browser when clicked.

Ric Carter
www.2018.CartersXRd.net
http://www.facebook.com/ric.carter

?When you don?t shoot color, you don?t have to worry about color.? ? Jay
Hunter

Replies: Reply from frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank Farmer) ([Leica] Site update)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Site update)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Site update)