Subject: [Leica] IMG: Swiss Round Barn
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:48:18 -0600

When my wife and I arrived in Tennessee in 1953, we drove around
exploring the area.? One of the things that caught our eyes was a series
of round barns in Franklin County.? While I had a Leica IIIa and should
have taken photos, I did not.? To the best of my knowledge, the barns
are all gone now.? Years later, I found that talented pencil artist Don
Northcutt had captured one, and I have one of his prints, framed in
weathered "barn wood".? I have several of Don's prints, but the barn is
a standout.

Are any of you Swiss Luggers or visitors familiar with this style?

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180217-DSCF6332.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA