Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Sonny/A7R111
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 08:19:19 -0600

Scott, your question was about Leica lenses, but I have to say that the
Sony Zeiss 55mm FE Sonnar is about the best 50ish lens I've ever used.
Same goes for several other lenses especially the Sony 85mm.

I use my Micro Nikkor a lot because I like the render and ability to get
close with flowers, but I'm really happy with the native lenses, especially
using the eye-focus, an amazing bit of technology.

SonC

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 7:50 AM, Scott Gregory via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

--
Regards,

Sonny