Subject: [Leica] B&W from film, M9 and MM
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 05:57:39 +0000

lluis

All 4 images are good, so thanks for sharing.

There are so many questions about the Eastman film which is bulk roll and
should be rated at 250iso. What do you rate it at? And I assume you reload
it into empty cassettes, has this given you any problems with scratching?
Certainly the tonal range in Xtol (which is not the recommended soup) is
excellent.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076