Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:18:22 +0000

I am intrigued that Kodak are now pushing Kodachrome photography (note, I
did not say Kodachrome is back) by publishing a new Kodachrome magazine,
edition 2 of which is now available at a price of ?20 here in the UK. It
features Kodachrome images from the archives but is very expensive for what
it is. I also note that a contact sheet featured in Edition 2 was shot on
Ilford HP5, but it is what the featured photographer was using ?back in the
day?.

Does this re-emergence mean that they are trying to raise interest in
Kodachrome again? Pretty unlikely, but a strange move.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932