Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers Aram
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:29:50 -0500

Very nice to see.  Our flowers are likewise confused.  I have some tiny
purple flowers in the yard, daffodils about to bloom, camellias blooming,
and my neighbors forsythia appears to be just about ready.  Last week it was
twenty something degrees.  Still, I appreciate the color.

Thanks for taking and sharing!

Sent from my iPad