Subject: [Leica] Silence (New addition)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 01:06:20 +0100

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your comment, as more I think on these series I find
them more challenging, a desert street in the night?a woman walking suggest
silence of course but it could be as well suggested by a lack of
communication, of integration of a person in a group or in the society, I
ealize that silence can have several and very interesting interpretations,
I?m excited.

I?m  happy too for receiving your news, I had the intention to write you but
you was first!

All the best for you too, it will be very cold in Canada, here too, but
Spring will arrive soon!

Cheers
Lluis