Subject: [Leica] Silence (New addition)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:00:02 -0800

Hi Luis,
This "Silence" series is very unique indeed and quite possibly much tougher
to shoot than the other series of the past? "Invisible?" Actually far more
challenging than most of the others.
"BUT?" I believe without question? Will give you a collection of images far
beyond anything shot by the so called "greats of the past"
It isn't going to be an easy find of photo moments. But then again, with
your imaginative eyes and vision, as well of city location in the world?
I'll not be surprised if you blow away the whole LUG WORLD CREW with an
historical photo collection BEYOND our wildest imagination!!!!!!
All the best everyday! Good Luck my friend! :-)
cheers
ted

Dr.Ted Grant  O.C.