Subject: [Leica] Silence (New addition)
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:33:13 -0500

Lluis?

The more I look at it, the more I like it. The night lighting is strangely
full, but there is an obscure (male?) figure in the distance toward whom the
woman is walking. Are they meeting? Is she hesitant? Afraid? Is she
following him? Why? Or is she slowing down to avoid catching up? I love
images that raise all sorts of questions!

If you were to re-process this scan, I?d suggest burning in the image of the
nearest street lamp on the left ? as bright as the lamp is, it should be
completely blown out like the others, as it probably is on the negative. In
this rendition it just looks an unnatural gray tone. Minor quibble.

?howard