Subject: [Leica] Shutterstock
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 04:51:49 +0000

I have been selling stock images for years and have seen the price per image
usage fall consistently for some time now. I now rarely get enough to buy a
cup of coffee with. To give an example, my brother is working on a project
involving a number of images and he does not anticipate paying a cent for
any of them.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076