Hi Don,

Thank you very much for your interesting comment! It give me a new vision of my image, I will review it and try to do a certain ?translation? of Ralph Gibson language to a Lluis language. I will do some trials, however the original image is not so contrasted as the Gibson?s images are ? I don?t know, I will reviw it.

Cheers
Lluis