I used to have a 4000, and replaced it with the Surecolor P800. The P800
is incredible. Compared to the 4000, the prints from the P800 have less
metamerism, deeper blacks, better black and white tonality and more
neutral BW prints, and can reproduce more saturated colors than the 4000
could. The 4000 wasn?t great for blue skies, and the P800 is.

The P800 is a 17x22 printer, like the 4000 was.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 1/22/18, 1:40 AM, "LUG on behalf of Mark Kronquist"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of