Ola Lluis,

I find the 3 of them disturbing, not so much for the lack of colours as for their composition where my eye cannot find a focusing point.
I?d crop either their tops (severely, and down to a square or so)
or
focus on the background and lose the foregrand with the leaves.
Sorry l?Ami, elles ne marchent pas pour moi, m?me vue agrandies.

J?esp?re que tout va bien ? Barcelone :-)

Amities
Philippe