https://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-SL/Leica-SL
Versatility is the raison d'?tre on this thing ?Its versatility is underlined by its maximized compatibility with lenses from other Leica systems?
Leica S- and M-Lenses. With coding preserved on the chipped M lenses
Leica R-Adapter L which converts the camera to cropped.
I?d like to know as I do now  if I can use the lens with the camera set to full frame the glass often covers and nobody complains. I do this all the time with my 12-24 f4 zoom. It just works full frame except all the way to 12. It?s like almost having an 18-35 lens.

Leica R lenses fit. It?s the R solution in case those people have forgotten their call.
And last but not least:
?The PL adapter for Leica Cine lenses allows these to be used for high-quality video recording with the Leica SL.?

I?m sure if people are going to put R glass on the thing they may as well put Canon, Nikon etc. as well. Sony. Olympus. Lomo.

 These are the Leica Cine lenses before this no one?s ever seen them and lived
https://leicastoremiami.com/collections/leica-cine-lenses

40 thousand dollars for a lens no problem I?ll see my Chevy Nova

Leica Summilux-C 16mm T1.4 - PL Mount (Markings in Feet)
SKU: 11409F    $40,900
There?s whole world out there we don?t know about.
We could be having a whole lot more fun than we are having now. With enough money left over for a tuna fish sandwich.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer