My M8 has worked pretty much flawless, with only the bad transistor which
put it into sleep mode upon turning it on, way back a year after I bought
it.  Since then Zero problems.  I have never had a problem with service
times, with prompt service and returns.  And I'm not a pro.  I will
probably not ever by another new Leica, as they have priced themselves WAY
out of my price range.  I'll keep my M8 until it dies, or I can buy a used
M9/M/10/SL someday in the future.

Gene

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Big SL Lens ( DIameter) explanation)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Big SL Lens ( DIameter) explanation)