Thank you Don, as you know I?m more a B&W user, time to time I play with colors, I like the manner you describe collor should be used and I find very difficult to use it in a clever manner, simply because it is much more difficult to control, as you say I try to use the color as a element of the composition and use his own potential as the point of focus attention, rarely I can compose using these elements as I would like. However I?m happy you?ve liked, thanks again for looking and for your comment.

Best!
Lluis