Nice experimentation with color; some subtle like tip-toing into it and a
few very bold.  I think that I like the subtle use of color spots used with
your normal framing but that will require looking again a few times.  I
think that where the image is about person, place, interaction, or emotion
frequently B&W works better; using color as tension in the image to force
the eye to consider other than the main element(s) can be very interesting
as well as furthering the story et all being told.

Very nice to see.