Wow!  I've followed and used Pixel Genius software since way back since
Bruce Fraser and Jim Schewe started it. They seemed to know more about
digital sharpening than anybody else.  It's very generous of them to make
the software available but I hope somebody picks it up and continues to
make it compatible with future versions of PS.

Thanks for pointing that out, Jayanand.

Tina