Subject: [Leica] Momentum (Summer 2016)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:34:41 +0100

Thank you very much Don, I always say that with lovers you don?t need be
invisible, the lovers are blind?. they never see you?.

Here the subjects are a little out of focus, because when I was saw the
scene I?ve react very quicly and I?m not able to be very fast focusing the
Rolleiflex. For such cases Cartier Bresson had a great quote ?sharpness is a
bourgeois concept??. :-)

Have a Happy New Year!

All the best!
Lluis