Subject: [Leica] Northern Lights Trip
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:20:58 -0800

Good luck with the timing.  When I was in Iceland in October for two weeks,
and we really had only one spectacular night.  The moon (meaning lack
thereof) you can predict, but the strength of the aurora is rather random.
There are some websites that give some advanced notice.

I found my 21mm f/2.8, used at f/2.8 to be the best lens I had to record
them.  Interestingly, the built in meter did a good job.  I was using a
Sony with the 21mm Loxia.

Most are going to want to keep the images as color photos, but I think they
even look good in B&W.  I have one on my main web page now.

Regards,

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com