Subject: [Leica] Northern Lights Trip
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:04:20 +0100

Xmas is close, very close.

Wouldn?t it be high time for Tom to finally get his own SL body?
He?s been dreaming of one for so long ...
;-)

Against the cold, I don?t see many solutions but the onion technique.
I sometimes even wear silk gloves under my ski gloves ? makes it difficult
to feel the shutter release button though.

I?ll ask a friend who made the trip with his nikons, and report when he?s
anwered to me.

Till then

Amities
Philippe