Subject: [Leica] Lluis BOOK!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 01:39:21 +0100

Hi Ted my dear friend

I?m so happy you?ve liked the book! and I thank you very much for your kind
words, I know that some friends have already bought the book, it was very
hard do that selection for the exhibition in Tamarkin ! but finally I?m
happy with the work and I really appreciae you?ve like them. Thank you very
much!

Cheers
Lluis

Just for reminder if someone interested, thank you!
<http://www.blurb.com/b/8080472-the-invisible-street-photographer-of-barcelona>