Subject: [Leica] The closing of Fort Wayne's Last Camera Store
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:19:02 -0600

Don wrote:
"In Atlanta we are down to one very small used camera store that you can
walk into."

That would be Wing's, I hope?  Their website doesn't seem to be working,
but it was a cool place the last time I was there, with the obligatory
table of filters and lens hoods.  The wall of cameras and lenses that
you're welcome to open,  is my favorite part.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/