Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: a winery visit
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:39:16 -0800

Nathan mon ami!
Photojournalism at it's finest!!!!!!! :-)
 SMASHING EXCELLENT STORY TELLING WITH THE FINEST OF PHOTOGRAPHIC QUALITY!!!!
It's the eye/eyes and reactions of fleeting moments of "see it?" SHOOT IT!"
In capturing the peak moments. Or a fleeting moment of nature!
We all have seen your photo spreads from many locations within the confines
of Europe and some USA. Time after time they are fabulous. Hardly ever an
item missed. Complete with the accompanying dialogue.
Thankyou for making some of my days of late worth while looking at the
computer screen.
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.