Subject: [Leica] IMG: Early Thanksgiving Gathering
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:20:45 -0600

Thanks, Douglas.? The young ones doff their shoes as soon as they reach
the house, and didn't bother to find them for the few minutes we were
outside.? The temps are in the 60s (F), but my weather radio is warning
me of 60 mph winds and thunderstorms to the southwest of me, so things
will be changing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA